It is derived from two Sanskrit words Padma which mean lotus and sana, which means throne. As per the rich Hindu culture, Padmasana helps to activate the Kundalini energy and contributes to keeping disease away from the body. This pose gives you the power to have rich experiences of sexual intimation and perhaps helps to create a stronger bond with your partner.
How to perform Padmasana?
- You can start Padmasana pose by sitting on the floor and then further stretching the legs so that it is in a straight position. After this, using both your hands hold your right leg and then keep the right foot on the left leg by folding it slowly.
- Repeat the same step, keeping the other leg in action this time around.
- Make sure that your spinal cord is in a straight position and if in case you are a beginner and you find difficulty in sitting in this position then you should change the other leg around and then again start with this pose.
- In the next step make sure your palm is resting on the knees, and it is facing upside it. Touch your thumb with your index finger and make sure the spine is in a straight position.
- Make sure the breathing process is slow and steady. Perform this asana for 3 minutes. Once you are well versed with this asana, then you can carry out this asana for a longer period. Make sure you tend to bend your body or head when you perform this asana.
5. Cow/Cat Flow
The cow flow pose helps to attain more flexibility in the spinal column as well as the pelvic muscles. This flexibility helps the muscles to contract during the time of orgasm and gives a lot of pleasure. Furthermore, it can contribute to reduce stress as well as contribute to building an emotional bond which can help in attaining the romantic relationships between the couple.
How to perform Cow Flow?
- Start with a position in which your hands are under the shoulders, and your knees are under your hips. Keep your head in the center
- Transform into a cow pose. In this pose, you would require to lift your chin up and then further look at a point that is on the ceiling.
- In the next step, spread your shoulder away from the ears.
- Further, turn yourself into a cat pose. As you exhale, you would be required to round your back towards the ceiling and then move the belly towards the spine.
- Keep your head down pointing to the floor but make sure that your chin doesn’t touch your chest.
- During the cow pose, you need to inhale and then during the cat pose you need to exhale.
- Repeat this exercise for 20 times and then relax by keeping your torso straight.
6. Happy Baby Pose
The Happy baby pose is an excellent asana to relieve anxiety and stress. By performing the happy baby pose, you can stretch your spine and hamstrings, and it also works well with glutes, lower back, and sacrum. The Happy baby pose can increase your excitement and practice this can give you pleasure while you are in bed with your partner.
How to perform Happy baby pose?
- Lie down on your back. While you exhale, bend the knees down to the belly.
- In this step inhale and touch the outer part of the foot with the hand. Spread the knees a bit and then bring it near your armpit.
- Position the shins perpendicular to the floor and then move your feet towards the hands creating resistance.
- You would be placed similar to a baby and then hold this position for a few minutes. You can return to the starting position and then when you are ready you can perform this exercise again.
7. Downward Facing Dog
This pose is an excellent way to calm your mind and to make your body relaxed. In this pose, your spine is stretched out which thereby helps to release body tension and boosts circulation. In addition, this posture can also increase confidence and contribute to tone the muscles.
How to perform Downward facing dog?
- Take a mat and start with your hands shoulder width apart while your fingers are on the top of the mat.
- Keep your knees under the hip and try to keep your legs straight.
- Move the shoulders away and then look at your thighs. If you are doing the exercise correctly, then you would experience a v shape made upside down.
This is an effective pose and has many other benefits too. All Naughty Girls enjoy doing this pose a lot. And we hope you understand, why?!
8. Shoulder Stand
Shoulder stand pose is perfect if you wish to boost the hormone production or if you want to keep the thyroid and hypothalamus glands in check. In this pose, the parasympathetic nervous system comes into action, and they bring a sense of serenity and calmness in mind and the heart. Also, through the help of this pose throat chakra is also activated which helps in dealing with self-expression and creativity.
How to Perform Shoulder stand?
- Take a mat and lay down on it. After this, the chin should be lifted at a distance away from the chest.
- Make sure when you perform this asana, the body weight is upon the shoulders and not on the neck.
- Make sure you place your hands and fingers on the lower back while you lift your thigh. Don’t forget to flex the feet and rotating the thighs