“A girl should be two things; classy and fabulous.” The winsome and very well quote is said by “Coco Chanel.” It is every woman dream to look outstanding every day. And though, women do a lot of elbow greasing to look gorgeous. There are countless ploys women do to look beautiful.
Therefore, nothing wrong in that if a lady wants to look beautiful. There are many hiccups from which women/girl want to get rid of it. And, one of the biggest problems is peach fuzz hairs on their face.
- What is Peach Fuzz Actually?
- Natural Waxing
- 5. Mask of White Egg and Cornstarch
- Other Modus Operandi
What is Peach Fuzz Actually?
Most of the woman have tiny hairs on their face. These hairs are only known as peach fuzz. These hairs mostly grow on your jaw line, just above the upper lip and on cheeks.
It is not any disorder or disease. It is simply common with every woman. They grow just due to the genetical hormone secretion in every human being. But in women mostly it increases in a minuscule proportion.
But peach fuzz is a huge hassle for the human. It makes women look ugly. So, every woman wants to get rid of it eternally. Because, if you just wax peach fuzz, it may only increase the thickness of the hairs. And the worst side of the peach fuzz is that it proliferates after temporary removal. Women invest countless money for getting rid of peach fuzz, but at last, the outcome is same. So, if you are fed up with spending detrimental funds on your razors, waxing creams then try the tips given below. This home remedies can simply take out your peach fuzz forever.
We have a ferret around this tricks to resolve your problem by taking care of your budget. So either you have a standard (cheap) formula to remove Peach fuzz every time it grows, or the removal should be permanent. And even Expense doesn’t matter if, the remedy or medication is safe. So below are some step wise sufficiently detailed exploration to get rid of peach fuzz:
1. Face Mask of Gelatin (Gelatine):
It is food which is pellucid and delicate(when arid). Gelatin is hydrolyzed embodiment of collagen. Many ice creams, dips, marshmallows, and desserts are made up of Gelatin. So, it can be readily available in your local market. It is going to be very beneficial in eliminating peach fuzz. And it will also help to take out the blackheads and the damaged skin.
Requirements: Whole milk, lavender essential oil, lemon, unflavored gelatin.
How to use it:
- Mix 3-4 table spoon of whole milk with 1 table spoon of unflavored gelatin.
- Add some drops of lemon extract to the mixture.
- Put the mixture in the oven for not more than 30 secs.
- after taking it out from the oven, let it cool down.
- Then stir the mixture one more time and apply on you face, where unwanted hairs are present.
- Remember the paste will stick fast, so remove it within 3 minutes, with the help of your finger.
- Wash your face gently with lukewarm water.
2. The Paste of Basil and Onion
One of the best home remedy to eliminate unwanted hairs on your face. The results of the mixture are atrocious. It quite cheap and fast working with all of the safe sides.
Requirements: Onion and basin.
How to use:
- Take out 10-15 outer membranes on fresh onion and crush with leaves of Basil until smooth paste forms.
- Apply the paste to your peach fuzz using the tips of your finger gently.
- Don’t let the paste applied more than 20 minutes because it may cause burning sensation.
- Wash it away with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process for thrice a month, and you will notice all your unwanted hairs are gone.
3. Wax of Molasses
Don’t you worry of peach fuzz because molasses can be used wax to remove them quickly? It is very brisk and facile. Its soothing nature even nourishes your skin gently.
Requirements: Sugar, Molasses, lemon.
How to use:
- Take a cup of sugar in a bowl.
- Cover the sugar layer with the Molasses and keep it in an oven till both get dissolved.
- After taking the bowl out of the oven add half lemon juice in it.
- Keep it back in the oven for 1 minute, so it mixes properly.
- After wards, Take it out of the oven and let it become lukewarm.
- Apply on your skin where peach fuzz is growing.
- And press some cotton cloth on the paste
- Pull the clothes to remove unpleasant hairs.
4. Mask of Potato and Lentil (Moong Dal):
The most ancient Ayurvedic trick to annihilate the peach fuzz naturally. To perform the method, you should not have to go to market. All the of stuff is already in your kitchen. Lentil, Being highly rich in protein fiber doesn’t only eliminate the unwanted hair, it even leaves a soothing layer of smoothness on the skin. Lentil also nourishes the dead cells of your skin.
Requirements: Lentil, Potato, lemon.
How to use:
- Keep a cup of yellow lentil in a bowl containing half of water, overnight.
- Afterwards, take out the lentil out of the remaining water.
- Grind the dunked lentil to make a smooth paste.
- Now, rip off four potatoes
- And, put them in a juicer.
- After collecting the juice of potato, mix it with the paste of lentils
- Add a lemon juice to the mixture
- Stir it well to give a perfect blended paste.
- Now Apply the paste over your face rather than your eyebrow and eyelids.
- After 20 minutes minimum, start taking out the dry stuck paste
- All of you peach fuzz will remove the dry coating of the paste.
5. Mask of White Egg and Cornstarch
As eggs are ample in protein so, they provide proper nutrition to your skin when you massage it over your skin. But here as we are telling to get rid of peach fuzz, Though it is helpful with this also. Eggs help to maintain the freshness of your skin. It allows recovering the empty pores of the skin.
Requirements: Eggs, Cornstarch, Plain sugar.
How to use it:
- Take out the fluid of three eggs in a bowl and add a table spoon of cornstarch in it
- Mix it well and add some plain sugar now.
- Stir it properly, so that it may form a smooth paste and sugar dissolve in the mixture utterly.
- Apply the paste or mixture to the skin where unwanted hairs are growing and let it dry.
- All of the peach fuzz will get stuck to the mask in about 10 minutes
- Now pull off the cover with the help of your fingers
- Afterwards, give a gentle face wash with lemon water. You will find your skin like fiber cotton balls.
6. Plain Sugar
Sugar has no artificial indigents and has zero toxicity. It’s Waxing trick is world wide and safe. It causes less pain while taking out hair because it is much sticky to hairs rather than any other paste. It doesn’t cause any irritation or burning sensation.
Requirements: Water, sugar, lemon juice.
How to use it:
- Take less than quarter cup of water and pour it in a heating pan
- Add two cups of sugar to the boiling water and keep on heating
- After 5 minutes when you see the mixture of water and sugar turning brownish than add a lemon juice to it.
- Take off from the heat and stir it well and let it cool down to lukewarm
- Till then apply some dusting powder or baby powder to the area where you have unwanted hairs. It will avoid irritation.
- Gently apply the sugar paste to the skin and let it cool down and get stick to your skin
- Also, remember to hold a soft silky cloth to it, it will help to wipe out the wax.
7. Honey Wax
Honey is an other essential method to rip out the regrettable hairs on your face which deter you to look beautiful. It is the simplest and most safe called method to wipe out peach fuzz because it has no chemical ingredients in it which may harm your skin to any extent. Honey has richness in vitamins which nourish your skin deeply.
Requirements: Natural honey, sugar, water.
How to use it :
- Put two table spoon of sugar and one table spoon of honey in an oven safe bowl and heat on double heat stove:
- Keep on boiling the mixture till it breaks down correctly
- The heat should be stopped at waxy and meaty paste
- Stir it with a back of a flat spoon and even use it to apply the wax on hairs, you want to take out.
8. Turmeric and Papaya Wax Ploy
This is a best of the best method which in point of fact heal’s your skin and helps to get rid of the peach fuzz. Papaya contains approximately 10% of carbohydrate and 90% of water. It is epoch-making of vitamin C.
It is also rich in papain which reduces the growth of human hairs. Papain is an enzyme which results in growth failure of hairs. Colonizing turmeric with papain enzyme makes’s it more efficient; because turmeric is full of stable compounds.
Requirements: Turmeric, Fresh Papaya.
How to use it:
- Chop some nuggets of papaya flesh and add a table spoon of natural turmeric in it.
- Stir it well that if you end with a burly paste.
- Apply gently on your face using your fingers
- Rub the paste on your skin in a circular motion as like you are massaging.
- Do it for Every weekend, and you will notice that your peach fuzz starts disappearing.
Other Modus Operandi
1. By Threading
It the other safe and natural method to be used for eliminating peach fuzz. It is advisable to get your hair threaded by a hair stylist or by an expert only. In this approach, a hair stylist pulls unwanted hair by using thread nod pull ups. As this method takes out a bit hairs at a time so, it can go little longer. And you may notice some visual red rashes during threading but not to worry its temporary. Red rashes will vanish after a while.
2. Laser Removal
Now the whole discussion is about technology. Laser hair removal is the late 20th-century invention. It removes your hairs very safely, potentially, and without any irritation or harm. As it is all performed by machines though, it is costly. A standard charging hair styling salon will charge you approximately 10-30 thousand bucks for just removing the facial peach fuzz. And even it does not work with a single stroke. Laser removal is done in 3-4 shifting. And shifting gaps are kept in months and weeks.
Hope you will like the above methods and suggestion. We have derived all the formulas and techniques by keeping your safety and budget in our mind.