Baldness or hair loss is an extremely frightening side of personality. Falling of hairs frequently is not worth dangerous than the nightmare. The fear of baldness is not associated with age and gender nowadays. Even young people these days are fairly facing baldness and its consequences.
Hair loss now is a common problem that is caused due to many reasons. Just like other health problems, symptoms vary but not the causes. Baldness or hair loss is caused due to unhealthy eating habits, lazy routines, stress, and hectic living schedule. If we talk about the gender-specific, then both male and females are equally dealing with it, but man faces the majority, then women. In males, the population is that so major that it is not considered an embarrassing moment, but in females, it’s one of the issue related to outlook and style.
Let’s now talk about the causes and the best home remedies to cure baldness effectively.
Causes of Baldness
- Health Deficiencies.
- Hormonal Imbalance.
- Infections and Allergies in Scalp.
- Side-effects of Medications and Treatments (like chemotherapy, birth control pills).
- Natural Aging.
- Chemicals In Hair Products.
- Psychological Issues (Stress, Depression, and Anxiety).
- Improper Diet.
Top Home Remedies to Cure Baldness
Egg, Olive Oil, and Honey Mask
Eggs are one of the termed super-foods that are good for overall health, from head to toe. These are rich sources of vitamins, proteins, and minerals like sulfur, zinc, iodine, etc. These are boosters in hair growth and also controls the hair fall.
- An Egg.
- Olive Oil-One teaspoon.
- Honey-Half Teaspoon.
- Take an egg and separate egg white.
- Add a teaspoon of olive oil and honey.
- Beat all the ingredients together and apply over the hairs from roots to tips.
- Rinse off with shampoo and water mildly after 20 minutes.
Time: Apply this procedure twice a week.
Coconut Milk Mask
Coconut milk is the abundant resource, of proteins and other healthy properties like, fats, vitamins, and minerals that are good for hairs. It also enhances hair growth, and it prevents hair loss.
- A coconut.
- Black Pepper.
- Fenugreek Seeds.
- Blend or Grate coconut.
- Boil it in water for five minutes.
- Let it cool and strain it.
- Add one tablespoon of powdered/crushed black pepper and fenugreek seeds. And mix well
- Apply this mask over the scalp and hairs.
- Wash thoroughly with shampoo after 20 minutes.
Time: Repeat this method twice or thrice a week.
Licorice Root Mask
It is a natural herb, that is rich in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties. Despite this inherited with vitamins and minerals that are good sources. It helps in preventing scalp allergies and promotes hair growth. It also works in favor of dandruff, dryness and dry flakes of the scalp.
- Licorice Root Powder
- Turmeric or Saffron
- Take a bowl mix licorice powder, turmeric, and milk. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply this mask on the scalp, roots, and length of the hairs.
- Leave this mask on head overnight.
- Rinse the head and hairs thoroughly with mild shampoo and see the difference.
Time: Apply this twice a week.
Green tea a potent beverage to detoxify the body, weight loss and for other health problems. It is rich in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory level with the richness of vitamins and minerals as well. It boosts hair growth and lowers the risk of baldness. It also helps in improving hair and scalp health.
- Green Tea Bags.
- Boil one cup of water and soak two-three green tea bags in it.
- When the water cools, and you see the essence of green tea in the water, pour and massage with it mildly.
- Rinse your hair and scalp just with regular water after an hour.
Time: Apply this remedy twice a week for better results.
This natural supplement is nourished with vitamins especially C and B6, minerals like folate, manganese, betaine, potassium, iron and more which are all promoters of good health. Beetroot is also enriched with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that boost the health of the scalp and its allergies. It detoxifies toxins from the body keeps the head clean.
- Fresh Beetroot Juice.
- Heena Leaves.
- Boil Beetroot slices along with 5-6 Heena leaves then grind them together.
- Apply this red beetroot mask on scalp and hairs.
- Leave it for 20-25 minutes and wash with mild shampoo and warm water.
Time: Try this procedure twice a week for excellent results.
Greek Yogurt & Honey Mix
Honey are all rich with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties which is considered as one of the potent resources for overall health. If we talk about Greek yogurt, it is packed with vitamins, protein, fats, and other nourishing properties. These two, when combined, are the fusion of good mask.
- Greek Yogurt.
- Add two tablespoon of Greek yogurt with one tablespoon of honey.
- Apply this paste over the scalp and hairs from roots to tips.
- Leave this sticky mask for about 30 minutes and then rinse it off with water.
Time: Repeat this procedure once a week.
Fresh Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is the herbal remedy that is in use since ages to treat skin and hairs. This is, in fact, the part of natural cosmetics, and products to manage health. Aloe vera gel plays a predominant role in controlling baldness and hair loss. It not only boosts the hair growth but also helps in getting rid of scalp problems like dandruff, itching and dry flaking.
- Aloe Vera Gel-Fresh Leaf Extracted.
- Take fresh aloe vera gel/pulp out of aloe leaf.
- Apply that gel to the scalp, roots of hairs and even tips.
- Leave it for 45-50 minutes and then wash hairs with regular.
Time: Repeat this remedy thrice or four times in a week for good results.
This particular ingredient is considered one of the best natural remedies to treat baldness and hair fall. These are enriched in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties. The consistency of proteins and precursors properties helps in hair strength and growth.
- Fenugreek (Methi) Powder.
- Water or Buttermilk.
- Take 2-3 tablespoon of fenugreek powder and add water or buttermilk to make it into a paste consistency.
- Apply this mask on the scalp and roots of the hair and let it absorb for an hour.
- Wash it off with milk shampoo and conditioner.
Time: Repeat this remedy twice a week for good results.
Fresh Onion Juice
Onion juice is one of the ultra remedies to cure many health problems. Onion juice is loaded with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties. Also enriched minerals and vitamins. These all healthy properties in onion juice helps in reducing the risk of scalp allergies and also promotes hair growth.
- Medium Size Onion-1.
- Honey- one tablespoon.
- Just blind or grate onion roughly then squeeze out all its juice.
- Add honey and mix both the ingredients well.
- Use cotton balls to apply this juice on the scalp.
- Let it resist for about half an hour and then wash the scalp with mild shampoo.
Time: Apply this onion juice remedy twice a week.
Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
This is one of the ancient herbal remedies to treat hair fall, its growth, and length. Amla is rich in vitamin C, antioxidants, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory enzymes that help in enhancing hair growth and detoxify scalp allergies, rashes, dandruff, etc. It also reduces the risk of premature greying of hairs.
- Amla powder: 2-3 tablespoon.
- Lemon Juice: half lemon.
- Add lemon juice to amla powder and mix them well.
- Gently massage with this mask over the scalp and hairs
- Leave it for about an hour and let it dry.
- Rinse it off with regular water and mild shampoo.
Numerous types of herbal and natural oils are loaded with healthy compositions of vitamins, proteins, fats, and minerals. These oils are also inherited with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and other boon properties that boost the hair growth, hair shine and makes the smooth. These oils are also healthy for scalp problems and allergies.
Types of oils: Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Peppermint Oil, Pumpkin Seeds Oil, Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Siddha Hair Oil, Taramira Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Kalonji Oil, Rosemary Oil, Geranium Oil.
Apple Cider Vinegar
This ingredient is known to stimulate a balance of pH level, that benefits not only hairs but overall health. It detoxes the toxins and reduces the risk of scalp skin problems like flakes, rashes, dryness, etc. The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of Apple Cider Vinegar boost hair health, growth and shine. It cures the risk of hair fall and unnecessary baldness.
- Apple Cider Vinegar- 2-4 tablespoon.
- Normal water- one cup.
- Dilute Apple cider vinegar and water together and use it after using a mild shampoo.
- Few minutes massage with this diluting mix will benefit hair to some extent.
Time: Use this dilute apple cider vinegar twice a week to treat baldness.
Ginger is a natural herb that detoxifies impurities out from the body which boosts the scalp health and promotes hair growth. It is loaded with bioactive properties and other antioxidants, anti-inflammatory levels that help in stimulation beneath the scalp and reduce hair fall.
- Ginger roots: one two inch pieces.
- Olive or jojoba oil-2-3 tablespoon.
- Grate the ginger and put olive oil in it. Let ginger soaked for a few minutes in the oil.
- Apply this soaked ginger-olive mixture over the scalp and massage gently.
- Let it dry over for about half an hour and then rinse it off with the mild shampoo.
Time: Apply this home remedy twice a week to cure baldness.
Herbs are always one of the best remedies to treat any health problem, even the severe ones. Herbs can create side-effects but still are not that toxic like the artificial supplements. Chinese herbs are in use since ancient ages so are still practiced. Herbs such as FO-ti, Reishi mushroom, Ginkgo, Drynaria, etc. are some commonly used Chinese herbal medications that help in some or the other health problem. But before gulping any right herb dosage is mandatory with a proper combination, which can be only prescribed by herbs specialist.
Coffee is now a new remedy to treat skin and hair issues. As a beverage, it helps in detoxifying of impurities from the body. The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties are the potent resource that benefits hair loss and baldness. Still many scientific researches are on that will boost the hair growth.
- Coffee Powder.
- Olive Oil.
- Take a bowl and add all the ingredients together and mix them well.
- Apply this mask on the scalp and roots, let it dry for about 20-30 minutes.
- Wash head with regular water and mild shampoo.
Many scientific innovations have searched a way out to get rid of hair loss in the shorter period, but this is quite expensive that is new in trend as Hair Transplant. This is a right technique but hold its demerits. And, what is so best that natural remedies, apparently nothing.