Wavy hair has always been in trend. Soft waves make each person look good. There are a number of ways of getting wavy hair. However, most of the ways include ironing your hair. This can result in permanent hair damage. With this article, we bring to you simple and natural ways to make your hair wavy overnight. Now, get healthy and wavy hair without any ordeal.
Ways of Getting Wavy Hair Naturally
You can get wavy hair by simply twisting your hair. You need to:
- Before sleeping at night, you need to spray your hair so that it is slightly damped.
- Part your hair from the middle, twist one part and pin it on the top of your head. Repeat the same for the other part.
- Keep it till the morning and open it.
- You get wavy hair.
A headband can make your work easier.
- Get a headband that fits your head. Part your hair the way you want it and put on the headband.
- Now, you can slightly wet your hair (not much), and start with one side of parted hair.
- Pick a strand from one side and twist it Tuck the twisted hair roll into the headband.
- Repeat this for all the strands on one side. Then take the other part of the hair and do the same.
- Once you are done rolling up your hair, you can adjust your band if you want to.
- There must be no loose strands, and you have all the hair strands twisted and tucked in the hair band. You can use clips to put them together.
- Wake up in the morning and open it. You will get wavy hair.
Make mini buns out of your hair.
- You need to part your hair vertically now. So you have two parts, one on the top which you tie into a ponytail and one in the bottom.
- You start with the bottom Dampen it a bit and part it into two. Take one part and make a mini bun and tie it. Do the same for the other part.
- Take the upper ponytail and repeat the same i.e. part into two and make two mini buns.
- You have four mini buns in all.
- Now you can have a peaceful sleep and wave up to beautiful wavy hair.
Make a big bun out of your hair. You can do this with the help of a big band or use a sock to make a bun.
- Using a sock to make a bun can come in handy. Take a sock you don’t use, cut it from below and you get something that works like a big rubber band and will hold your hair together.
- Now, you need to tie up your hair into a ponytail. Spray it wet and use the sock ring or a huge rubber band to make a bun.
- All you need to do is slip in the sock ring into your ponytail, and tuck in the hair in the reverse You get a large bun.
- Make sure you don’t leave our loose hairs outside as this can result in uneven
- It is important to remove the hair from the bun very slowly in the morning. Pulling it tightly might lead to tearing off of your hair strands.
- Once you are done loosening your hair, you get beautiful wavy hair.
Things to Remember:
- These methods work on straight or normal hair. In case you have curly hair, and you want waves, you need to straighten your hair first and then go for the above methods.
- You can also use curlers for soft waves, but they damage your hair in the long run.
- In case you have dry or short hair, you can spray your hair a bit, use gel or spray before waving your hair or after you are done with waves.
- If you want waves faster, you can just braid your hair and open it after some time.
So what are you waiting for? Try these ways of making your hair wavy overnight and shine on in every gathering or party you go to the next time.