Lose Weight Naturally at Home
Tired of trying those modern-day supplements to suppress hunger and increase your metabolism to help you lose weight. Now try these simple home remedies to lose weight naturally and safely. These home remedies are not only safe but very effective as well, and you can use them to keep your weight stable as well once you have lost the desired weight.
Indian Ayurveda is a treasure box which can be found in your day to day household items. Like spices and grains which you use in our daily lives. These can help you in losing weight a lot but only when taken in the right amount and in right way. These will act beneficial to health in the desired manner and can cure an illness like cancer without any side effects.
From the same treasure box, today I bring you some ingredients and their recipes which shall help you lose weight and stay healthy, irrespective of your age and gender.
Mix a half lemon juice with one tablespoon of honey and take it with warm water every morning when you get up. Acidic nature of lemon helps you to take off all the toxins of your body and promotes healthy digestion. A healthy digestive system is the first step towards your journey to lose weight.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Take one spoonful of apple cider vinegar with water just before your meal. It helps in the breakdown of fat and reduces its accumulation in your body. It also acts as a hunger suppressor.
Note: It reduces the potassium levels in your body so should be taken in prescribed amounts only. Please consult your doctor first.
Taken raw or in the form of juice, this helps increase the metabolism of your body and hence increases the energy consumption, burns fat faster. It also helps improve the digestive system of your body.
Green Tea is a very famous recipe for fat loss these days. It helps you to increase the metabolic rate of your body. Drink a cup of green tea after your meal, and you are sure to rush to washroom within ten minutes, yes, it’s that effective.
Curry leaves to contain both obesity and diabetes. Take 5-7 leaves in the morning every morning and see results for a duration of 4 months.
There are ingredients in ginger that suppresses your hunger especially for fast foods and thus helps reduce weight. Take a two tablespoon of ginger juice daily with honey and see the results for yourself in a months’ time.
Enhances the metabolism of your body to produce high energy level thus reduces consumed fat in the body.
It’s a warm spice that helps boost the metabolism of a body and also helps improve digestion. Both these factors help you lose weight faster and more efficiently.
Black pepper helps prevents the new fat cell formation in your body and also reduces fat lenses in your blood. You can add it to your honey lemon water to make it more tasteful and useful.
Take a spoonful powder of ginseng in the form of tea to help you reduce fat in your body. It not only prevents new fat cell formation in body but also helps burn out the existing fat cells by enhancing the metabolism of your body.
It has multiple effects on your body that helps reduce fat. First, it improves your digestive system by relaxing your stomach muscles and then it also suppresses hunger pangs and thus helps controlling obesity.
Low in calories and high in fiber, this vegetable adds zero fat to your diet and helps improve digestion as well. It is rich in vitamin A and C that contributes to preventing heart disease and cancer.
Water is a universal solvent, hence dissolves all toxins and when taken warm increases the metabolism as well.
Just like Cabbage, cucumber is also low-calorie food which keeps your body hydrated and your tummy full without adding too many calories.
Weight Loss Tips
You can try all of the above, and your body will gain benefit out of them, but there are certain important habits that you need to inculcate to see real results in your weight loss journey.
- Sleep for a good eight hours daily. Stress is one of the major factors of weight gain in today’s generation. You are stressed and lose your thinking ability and binge over food to get that high level of sucrose to calm out youth stressed brain. You do it once and then your body is trained to ask for it again and again. So maybe it will be a bit difficult to break this habit at the start but then using a little will power would help you in the long run.
- Don’t eat at least one and half hour before you go to bed. You must have heard that say that we should eat like a king in the morning and like a beggar in the night. It is rightly said as the activity level of our body is very low in the nights and whatever we eat mostly is stored in the form of fat without being consumed much.
- Get a buddy to share your weight loss goals. Yes, friends help you through those low points that everyone faces in their weight loss journey, they help keep your motivation levels high.
- Read books, see videos and listen to inspirational talks, they all help you keep up your motivation and focused towards your goals.
- And most important of them all, never crash diet, eat a full and complete meal every day. Your body is a system that needs fuel regarding various minerals and salts.
- You can get only from the whole exercise regularly and eat in potions, small meals in short breaks, this will help you keep fueled and avoid binging over food. We all like those little-sculpted body but it’s a journey which cannot be passed in a day, it takes time and effort to get a model as a body and once reached to maintain it.