6. Vinegar and Garlic
Vinegar and garlic are the perfect ingredients to overcome body rashes and another inflammatory issue. It has the best anti-skin healing properties that can help to make our skin softer, shinier, brighter and healthier. Garlic and vinegar flush out or draw out all the bacterias and toxins from our body. Moreover, it is also helpful in treating another health disease such as garlic and vinegar is good for immune system and frequently helps enhance our whole body significantly.
How to use vinegar and garlic: –
- Use vinegar ingredient and garlic ingredient individually. Firstly Mix some amount of vinegar in your bath water and bath with it for at least one time a day.
- You can cut the pieces of garlic ingredient and consume 2- 3 slices every morning to heal skin injury and to promote your overall health.
- Use garlic and vinegar regularly to remove body rashes speedily.
7. Tomato Puree
Tomato is generally very rich in vitamin C and iron that help to get away from any inflammatory condition. Its anti-inflammatory properties help to heal body rashes very easily and a very efficient manner. It is also helpful in improving immunity and also produces a large quantity of blood in our body. You can use tomato ingredient for healing several health problems.
How to follow this remedy: –
- Take two tomatoes and mix them in a grinder by adding one or two cups of water to make a tomato puree.
- Apply that tomato puree on your skin at least two- three times a day to get away from body rashes.
- Regularly follow this healing remedy to treat or to lessen body rashes completely.
8. Use Moisturizers and Lotions
Moisturisers and lotions are very to good to cure dry skin and usually helps to get rid of inflammation problems such as rashes, redness, and swelling. Moisturisers are also good for healing abrasions. Apply moisturizers immediately to find any scar, abrasion, dead skin, inflamed skin, and dry skin.
How to apply moisturizers: –
- Regularly any moisturizers and lotions whenever you feel itching and observe redness and swelling.
- Moisturisers effective cure inflammatory conditions and clears the skin very easily and fastly.
- You can also use ointments prescribed by your doctor or healthcare provider.
- Apply moisturizers and creams at least 4- 5 times a day to heal dry skin.
9. Take an Oatmeal Bath
Oatmeal has a skin moisturizing qualities that help to moisten the dry skin. It is used to treat many skin problems. Oatmeal bath remedy is very good to improve health and skin both. It helps to nourish your infected skin. It is the best one to treat eczema, bruises, and inflammatory condition. Oatmeal helps to ease the pain as well.
How to apply oatmeal: –
- Add oatmeal powder or mixture in your bathtub filled with water and bath at least one time to take body rashes away from your body effectually.
- You can also take a cup of water and mix 1- 2 spoons of oatmeal powder in it and apply it on your infected skin.
- Practice this remedy every day to minimise skin problems.
10. Cold Compress
Cold compress heal body rashes properly. It contains anti-inflammatory effects that help to keep your skin free from bacterias. However, cold compress therapy usually adds two principles ice and rest compression that assists in easing pain, redness, rashes, and swelling. Cold compress therapy is mainly used for pulled ligaments, sprains, strains and pulled muscles.
How to apply this therapy: –
- Whenever you notice rashes on your skin or whole body. Use a cold compress on that area to provide relaxation and relieve as well.
- You can also apply ice cubes wrapped in a piece of cotton cloth.
- You can use ice therapy on your body for 4- 5 times in a day for better and faster improvement.
- Remember that do not apply cold compress on your skin for more than 5- 6 minutes.
This write will provide you a proper information about body rashes. Carefully follow the natural remedies to heal body rashes from your skin completely.