Hair fall these days is one of the major problems for everyone. In fact, in fast moving life, we never care that fall in serious concern. There are many reasons behind hair loss such as hectic schedules, diet, pollution, stress and even symptom of health issue impacts a lot. The story is not always about hair hall; there are other things like strength, length and also thinning of hairs.
If we talk about the treatments and remedies to cure hair loss, there are many ways. Eating the balanced diet, managing healthy regime with no sign of stress impacts well not only for hairs but also for overall health.
The balanced intake of fruits, nuts, vegetables, liquids, etc. impacts as essential supplements for hair growth. Vitamins, minerals, proteins, and carbohydrates have their roles in the healthy development of hairs. However, if we talk about home remedies or DIY solutions, there are many remedies, to keep hair perfectly fine with shine. Today, we are going to reveal about the egg, and it’s hair masks that work a boon for healthy hairs.
We all know eggs are good for overall health, as they are rich with proteins, biotin and various types of mineral such as selenium, phosphorus, etc. Nutritionists especially recommend eggs for people who are dealing with hair loss. Consuming eggs and using it for hair masks impacts a lot of improvement. In fact, some say, egg white is better and some claim for egg yolk but we recommended the whole egg.
Benefits of Eggs, for Hair Health
- Helps in Strengthening hair roots.
- Ensure faster growth and reduce hair fall.
- It also ensures perfect moisture, makes hairs shiny and glossy.
- It keeps hairs frizz free with no split ends.
- Works well for hair scalp problems like dryness, dandruff, and etching.
Now, let’s talk about various types of egg hair masks that prevent hair loss.
Simple Egg Mask
You can use egg mask like simple and directly without adding any other ingredient or supplement.
Procedure: Break the eggs as per need in the bowl, whisk them with the spoon it generates foam. You can now apply it on scalp and hairs perfectly. Let it dry for about 30 minutes. You can turn with the same process 3 times in a week.
Egg and Yogurt Mask
Yogurt is one of the favorite ingredient used for hairs since early times. This enriched source is nurtured in the extraordinary amount of lactic acid which benefits damaged hairs. In fact, this works as the anti-fungal supplement as rich in Vitamin B5 and Vitamin D.
- Use an egg, whisk it with the spoon and let it aside for few minutes.
- Take another bowl, with two tablespoons of yogurt, and whisk it too.
- Add both of the ingredients together, and mix them together.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and hair.
- Leave this mixture for about an hour and wear the shower cap.
- Wash it with shampoo and let your hairs dry. Feel the difference of before and after.
- You can use this process two times in a week.
Egg and Honey Mask
The natural sweetener honey, which has its benefits for overall health. If we talk about healthy hair, then honey is considered well wet ingredient, and it helps in decreasing hair breakage from roots. The antibacterial properties of honey benefits scalp from itching and infections.
- Break an egg in the bowl and whisk it till it gets fluffy.
- Now, add a tablespoon of full of honey and mix it well together.
- It now ready, to apply over on all hairs and scalp thoroughly.
- Put hair cap and let it dry for an hour.
- Rinse off it with cold water and shampoo.
Lemon with Egg for Hairs
Lemon is enriched with Vitamins C, folic acid and B-complex and antioxidants properties. This helps in curing scalp etching and bacterial infections. Lemon also is good for blood circulation which boosts hair growth. It also works as anti cleaning ingredient to rinse off dirt, dust particles and even dandruff from the head.
- Break eggs as per need into the bowl.
- Now, it’s time to add two tablespoons of lemon juice in it.
- Whisk the mixture until both are mixed.
- Apply this mixed mask of lemon and egg over hairs and scalp (from root to tip).
- Leave this paste on the head for about one hour and let it penetrate inside the scalp and roots.
- Wash it off with ordinary water and hair type shampoo.
- You can apply this mixture once in the week, which a healthy deed for hairs.
Olive Oil and Egg Massage for Healthy Hair
We all are well aware of health benefits of olive oil for the healthy living. When it comes to hair then mild massage of olive oil profits much more than expected. It works as the protective layer to cover dryness, dandruff, and other etching hair problems.
- Break an egg into the bowl and beat it with the spoon.
- Now add one tablespoon of virgin olive oil, whisk the mixture of these two ingredients again.
- Massage lightly with the mixture of hairs as well as scalp.
- Now let it rest on the head for a couple of hours.
- Wash your head thoroughly with water and conditioning shampoo.
- You can go with remedy twice a week.
Egg and Castor Oil Mask for Hairs
Castor oil is recommended good for scalp circulation which boosts the hair growth and development. This ingredient holds the anti-fungal and antibacterial advantages which help in reducing infections, etching, uneven hair loss, and dandruff.
- Break an egg into the bowl and whisk it.
- Now, pour a tablespoon of castor oil in it, and mix well.
- Time to apply this mixture over on head (scalp and hairs).
- Massage your scalp and hairs nicely with this mixture.
- Let it on the head for an hour rest.
- Rinse it off with water and shampoo.
Applying above mentioned mask to hairs will work in favor of hair loss. These methods will also ensure excellent growth, repair, shine and health of hair. Despite this also helps in preventing other kinds head problems related to scalp itching, rashes, redness, dryness, and dandruff.
Coconut Oil with Egg
As well know the natural benefits of coconut for skin, hairs and overall health of the body. Coconut oil is nurtured with many boons of nutrients it is even used in cooking. Coconut oil is widely used for intense moisture, repair, conditioning of hairs which helps in excellent nourishing of damaged hairs, split ends, dandruff, and the longevity of hairs. The fatty acids, natural protein content, antioxidant properties, necessary vitamins give complete health to hairs.
- Break an egg into the bowl and beat it until getting bubbly foam
- Now add one tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Apply this mixture with mild brush or fingertips and massage gently.
- Now, grip a shower cap over the head and leave this mixture in hairs and scalp for an hour.
- Rinse off with regular water and shampoo.
- You can use this DIY remedy twice a week for proper health and nourishment of hairs.
Fenugreek (Methi) and Egg Mask
Most of the people do not like the tangy and nutty flavor of fenugreek, but these are however good sources of Iron, Potassium, Vitamin C, and Protein, which helps in nourishing hairs and decrease the level of hair loss. When fenugreek seeds are soaked overnight and used with lemon and coconut oil or even with egg boost up the shine, lowers the risk of hair fall and strength the overall health of the hairs.
Note: For this method, you need to use soaked fenugreek seeds. (Soaked in water for overnight.)
- Strain the water from the seeds and blend them in the mixer grinder. Grind it until you get an entirely smooth paste.
- Break an egg into the bowl and add the grind fenugreek paste, mix both the ingredient with the spoon thoroughly.
- Apply this sticky paste on your scalp, roots, and hairs
- Put a cap over the head or tie a bun and wait for about a couple of hours.
- Wash it off thoroughly with mild shampoo and cold water.
- You can use this nourishing method once a while in the week.
Indian Gooseberry (Amla) and Egg Mask for Hairs
This is one of the most recommended natural content used for hairs since ancient period. Amla is also known as Indian Gooseberry or Amrit (nectar), herb with many health benefits for overall health including for hairs. Even now this is widely used in hair spas to treat hair problems. Amla is enriched with Vitamin C, amino acids, and antioxidant properties, which is the useful source for hairs. The anti-fungal and antibacterial nature helps in curing hair loss, hair strength, and scalp skin problems.
Note: For this DIY remedy you need 2-4 amla and cut them into halves (remove the seeds)
- Firstly crush amla pieces into the paste, and then break an egg to this amla pulp.
- Mix egg and amla pulp thoroughly and apply it on scalp and hairs (till tips of the ).
- Let this paste rest on the head for an hour.
- Rine off with a conditioning shampoo and watering.
- You can opt for this treatment one a week or as per need.
Avocado Fruit and Egg Masking for Hairs Health
Avocado holds the bundle of benefits, as it is the potent source of Vitamin A, D, B6, E amino acids, minerals, and antioxidants. This natural nourishing fruit provides deep hydration and damages free hairs. They even lower the risk of dandruff, hair loss, and other scalp problems.
- Take ½ or 1 fully ripe avocado fruit and mash it with the spoon until it turns as the creamy smooth paste.
- Now, add an egg to this avocado paste and mix it well.
- Apply this creamy avocado and egg paste on scalp and hairs as well.
- Leave it over the head for an hour.
- Rinse off the head thoroughly with a conditioning shampoo and cold water.