Manuka Honey has been tagged to be a superfood and a culinary wonder. Its benefits from health, wellness and beauty have been used for some time. Manuka Honey is a common home remedy for some health problems and many more. If you are seeking for more reasons on why you should love Manuka Honey, then you are at the right place and after reading this article, you will surely make Manuka Honey a staple in your cupboard.
What is Manuka Honey?
Manuka Honey is produced by bees that pollinate the Manuka bush that is a native to Australia and New Zealand. It gives a lot of healthy goodness but mostly, it is loved because of its antibacterial and anti-viral properties.
When buying a Manuka honey, look for the UMF rating. It measures the amount of non- peroxide antibacterial activity present in the honey. Having a higher UMF rating is considered to be more useful for therapeutic purposes. Also, check the MGO level of each Manuka honey jar.
Manuka Honey Benefits Health
- Skincare – Manuka Honey has anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing inflammation and irritation associated with acne. It also aids in getting rid of dead cell debris to keep your skin healthy and glowing. Manuka Honey & Sea Salt Soap is a moisturizing soap that brings together the healing power of Manuka Honey, nourishing Botanical Oils and all-natural New Zealand Pacific sea salt to bring out the best in your skin.
- Sooth a Sore Throat – Manuka Honey is a perfect home remedy for sore throat. It helps lessen inflammation. It fights bacteria and viruses. It also has a soothing effect. Manuka Honey & Propolis Lozenges are great for soothing your sore throat.
- Immune Boosting- Some experts believe Manuka Honey can improve health and support the immune system. To enjoy the all-natural health benefits, have a Manuka Honey 20+, take 1-2 tablespoons of it each day. You can also put it on your favorite food or drinks or may be drizzle it on top of your favourite pancake or baked goodies.
- Wound Care –Studies have shown that Manuka Honey can improve healing of wounds, hasten the regeneration of tissue and lessen pain in patients suffering from burns. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help heal wounds faster.
- Aids in Digestive Health – Manuka Honey has been shown to help digestive health. It has the ability to attack H. pylori bacteria, a known cause of many gastrointestinal problems such as gastritis, ulcers and bloating. It can help in digestion and builds immunity as it can balance the good and bad bacteria in your gut, experts say.
Manuka is flavorful and can be a good and healthier substitute for sugar or any sweetener. Remember to use or consume Manuka Honey in moderation to reap its healthy goodness.
Better keep your bodies strong from the inside out. Eating healthy foods, drinking right amount of fluids and good lifestyle choices will do great for our health. Pacific Resources International offers pure and sustainable Manuka Honey for your health and wellness.