People come to hospital to get well. But seeing the boring walls of hospital often make one more ill. Don’t you feel so?
In most of the hospitals, children wards have numerous cartoons or other such fascinating drawings on the walls, so that they feel good even at such a place. But that is not true anywhere else in the hospitals. So why not make the other walls too some interesting?
Here I will be sharing with you some of the nice health quotes, that can be printed and pasted in these walls to bring some enthusiasm in other patients’ lives. These quotes will keep their spirits high and give them a reason to fight the illness.
You can also check options for cheap brochure printing locally to print a brochure of these quotes and keep at the entrance. It will be good if the visitors coming with patients also have a look at these quotes through the brochures. Even they would feel motivated henceforth.
Let’s now look at some of the quotes for putting on the hospital walls.
- It is the health that is the real wealth, and not some pieces of gold and silver. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Your health is what you make of it. Everything you do and think either adds to the vitality, energy and spirit you possess or takes away from it. – Ann Wigmore
- You don’t appreciate life until you get to the other side. Like lying in a hospital bed. – Fabrice Muamba
- When you walk through the hospital, you waiver between feeling bad for everyone else and feeling bad for yourself. It’s a war of the worlds – the healthy and the sick. – Jenna Morasca
- A hospital alone shows what war is. – Erich Maria Remarque
- I can’t keep track of my hospital time. It all sort of blurs together. – Evel Knievel
- He who has health has hope; and he who has hope has everything. – Arabian proverb
- Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory. – Albert Schweitzer
- I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you. – Joyce Meyer
- Nobody can be in good health if he does not have all the time fresh air, sunshine and good water. – Flying Hawk