Get Rid of STD’s Naturally at Home
Sex is part of our every day’s life as much as other activities. While doing any other activities like swimming, cycling or going out for dinner, we gather all the required information. For instance, when you want to take swimming classes, you will look for the places where they teach swimming, you purchase the appropriate dressing for it, you will buy sunscreen, read about the infections which you might get from chlorine water in the pool, and of course for its cure. These preparations will help you make your swimming experience much more fun and safe. Similarly, sex is an essential part of our life. To have knowledge about is can enhance your experience to a significant level. You should not only be aware of the what can be done to make it better but also what can make it safer. Sexually transmitted diseases are very common. It can happen to anyone or anytime. There is the chance that it might have happened to you, but you are not aware of it. Here is a brief about the most common sexually transmitted diseases in men and women.
- HPV: Human Papillomavirus
This is the most common STD, and most of the people suffer from it once in a lifetime. It does not have any specific symptoms, and our body is capable of fighting with it. Just in case if it is severe, there are some home remedies that you can follow. This disease can be transmitted by through oral sex, vaginal and anal.
It is caused by skin to skin contact, vaginal, anal, penis. The most common symptom of herpes is a blister. It can be painful. You can get blister inside the vagina as well.
Since the last couple of decades, a lot of awareness programs have been launched to create awareness about the AIDS. The HIV causes it, and there is no cure for it. This is the most dangerous type of STD. But following some medication and diet, one can fight AIDS to live long.
It has four different stages. It starts with a simple sore or bumps in the vaginal or anal area to damaging nerve system. It is better to get it checked and start the treatment as soon as possible.
It is transmitted by the penis and vaginal touch. Women are more likely to suffer from this than men. The symptoms of this disease is itching, burn, and sore genitals, smelly discharge
Home Remedies for Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
What is better than to cure any diseases by home remedies. If you see any symptom of STD, you can start with our treatment to be cautious. These preventive measures help you to suffer less and enjoy more of the sexual life without any worries.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a cure for many things. It can be hair problem or skin. Yogurt is one of the best remedies for yeast infection too. You should include yogurt in your daily meal. Just not to protect yourself from the STDs but as mentioned above, it has many other helpful features. Yogurt balances the ph level of the body thus degrading the effects of the infection. Yogurt has antibiotic abilities. It also helps in better digestion.
- Garlic: Including a proper amount of garlic in your daily diet is helpful. It might not cure the disease but will help your body to prevent it. Garlic has antiviral and germ killing properties which help your body to fight the viruses.
- Oregano: Oregano has germ killing abilities. Oregano is best to fight the disease caused because of herpes. It helps the victim to fight with the symptoms by soothing down the irritation, soreness, burning sensation, etc. The best way to use the oregano oil is by mixing it with olive oil and apply to the infected area. Mixing it with another oil is to dilute the oregano oil. You can also include oregano oil in your diet. You can usually see the benefits of applying oil in 3-4 days. If not this cure is not working and you should consult a doctor.
- Cranberry Juice: Cranberry juice has bacteria eliminating abilities. Consume it on a regular basis to see the better effects. It is also useful for the urine infection. It reduces the pain and irritation caused by STD and gives you relief.
- Lemon Juice: Fresh lemon juice is another good remedy to get rid of the symptoms of the STD. You can apply the fresh lemon juice to the infected area for soothing effects. You can also combine it with garlic for better results.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera is not only for beauty stuff but is good for other things as well. It can be used for detoxifying, for better hair and skin, better digestion system makes immune system better. It also reduces the effects of STD. You can apply aloe vera gel to the affected area, and it will reduce the pain and heal the scar. Make sure you are not applying it to the open wound rather apply it to dry wounds.
- Neem Tree: Neem leaves are the solution for so many problems. It is good for you to face, to fight diabetes, good for immune system and list goes on. Nems has an amazing quality to fight and destroy germs just like a warrior. In this list, neem is undoubtedly my favorite. Neem has so many qualities like antiviral, antibiotic, antifungal. You say it, and neem has that quality. I mean most of them. The best way to use neem leaves to fight with STD is by keeping it emerged in water and boiled it for around 15 minutes. Once the water is warm, you can use this water to take a bath. The neem water helps to kill the germs from your body. It helps to cure any skin disease or at least decrease the effects of the diseases. Eating neem directly along with something sweet to elevate its bitter taste is also helpful.
- Baking Soda: Baking soda can be used as a cleanser, effective for heartburn, indigestion, for beauty purposes, etc. It is again useful for STDs. Put the baking powder on the affected area, and it will reduce the pain and itching.
- Licorice Root: It is one of the best remedies to have a better immune system. This remedy has been used for many centuries. With the better immune system, your body can fight the infections better way.
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree has various uses. It can be used to heal acne, heal insect bites, reduces the effects of skin infections, etc. Along with this tea tree oil is also useful in case of STDs. The antibacterial ability of tea tree oil helps to reduce the pain and irritation caused by STD. While taking a bath, you can add few drops of tea tree oil. Or you can apply it to the affected area directly. You can do any of it as per your convenience.
- Vinegar: Vinegar can be used to get relief in pain. Apply vinegar in and around the affected area for the results.
- Ice Cubes: You can use ice cubes to get relief from the pain and soreness caused by the STDs. You can use it for better effects anytime. But try not to over do it.
- Goldenseal: This is another remedy to heal the genital-related It has antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties which help you to fight the infections. Not only this, it helps you to strengthen your immune system by detoxifying your body from the harmful toxins.
- Lemon Balm: Lemon balm has virus-fighting It is a very relieving and soothing option to deal with STDS. Apply lemon balm on the infected area for the relief.
The most important thing that you need to remember if by using any of these remedies the symptoms are accelerated rather than getting better. Immediately stop using it. It is not the right cure for your problem, or you might be allergic to it. In this situation, your best bet is to visit a physician. Do not risk it or ignore any symptoms that you see in yourself