Health Benefits Of Rooibos Tea
Have you heard of Rooibos tea? This tea is an incredible source of magical health benefits which is the reason why it has become highly popular in America over the recent years. Red Rooibos tea cures stubborn headaches, asthma, insomnia, bone weakness, eczema, allergies, and hypertension. It prevents premature aging and is completely free of caffeine. The tannin content is also low.
While drinking a cup of Rooibos Tea, you are ensuring the following health benefits:
Being rich in polyphenols and polyphenol anti-oxidants, Rooibos tea is anti-inflammatory. It protects the body by countering free radicals and unstable cells that harm healthy cells. It prevents cardiac illnesses, viruses, flu, and common colds and boosts the immune system.
- Rooibos Tea prevents and relieves hypertension. It reduces the blood pressure.
- This tea helps the respiratory system, as it is a bronchodilator that helps in dilating the bronchi as well as bronchioles, thus increasing the flow of air to the lungs. This makes breathing easier. Those who drink Rooibos tea are saved from asthma and cardiovascular diseases like atherosclerosis.
- Rooibos tea is rich in zinc and alpha hydroxy both of which are excellent for the skin. The tea reduces several nagging skin issues like pimples, acne, unevenness, and sunburn. Alpha hydroxy reduces wrinkles and other signs of aging. It brings a glow to the skin as skin is revitalized. Zinc, helping in building structures of cell membranes, is needed for clear Zinc, having anti-inflammatory properties, reduces acne, heals wounds, and protects the skin from ultra-violet rays.
- Drinking Rooibos tea is beneficial for teeth and bones, as it is rich in minerals like fluoride, calcium, and manganese. The tea helps in preventing joint pains, arthritis, and osteoporosis. Fluoride helps maintain healthy teeth, and calcium is great for teeth and bones. Manganese stimulates the enzymes that repair damage and build bone mass.
- Being rich in anti-spasmodic agents, Rooibos tea helps in easing abdominal pain and stomach cramps. This tea helps digestion and irritable bowel syndrome to a large extent. The anti-spasmodic components smooth out the gut muscles and aid the digestive tract. To get maximum benefits, a sufferer should be drinking a cup of Rooibos tea about half an hour before a cumbersome or spicy meal.
- As Rooibos tea has aspalathin, it has a hypo-glycemic effect on the human body. Aspalathin happens to be an antioxidant that balances blood sugar and betters the insulin resistance. This tea is also believed to improve glucose absorption by the muscles. These benefits might help in preventing drinkers of Rooibos tea from getting Type II Diabetes. If you have a family history of diabetes, you can try to stay safe by drinking this tea.
- Rooibos tea has a component called “” This happens to be a flavonoid with anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. This element helps in blood circulation and reduces cholesterol. It prevents the activities of enzymes which might cause cardiovascular diseases.
- This tea has some minerals that help in hair growth. Polyphenols present in the tea protect hair from sun damage and make hair soft and silky.
Is Rooibos Tea sounding like a magic potion? Well, it is a magical tea with amazing benefits that help almost every part of the human body! Drink a cup of Rooibos Tea every day and stay fit!