Home Remedies to Cure Infertility in Men and Women
The rise of infertility in men and women today is a sad but real problem. It is quite surprising to know that people are getting into seminars and exploring the web to know how much they have to spend on infertility treatments monthly and annually. The depressing part is that in some cases, even when the patients pay hefty money they still failed by the fertility procedures due to improper cures.
Like any other disease, infertility is a sign showing that there is something failed inside men/women body and it needs to be treated.
If you are a woman, either you have already heard the biological tick of the clock to become a mother or undoubtedly, you want to hear the click to become a mother. But what if that trick fails?
Pregnancy is the most exciting and the fascinating period in every woman’s life. But only the deficiency in women’s body is not the case of infertility in women. Sometimes, low sperm production in men’s can be the cause of infertility.
Female infertility or sterility is said to occur when a woman is unable to conceive a child after trying for years. Infertility is also likely to be diagnosed when she experiences repeated miscarriages.
- 1 Home Remedies to Cure Infertility in Men and Women
- 1.1 Red Clove is Rich in Magnesium and Calcium
- 1.2 Cinnamon Prevents Yeast Infections
- 1.3 Rock Salt Enhances the Health of Uterus
- 1.4 Banyan Tree Roots
- 1.5 Dates Boosts the Ability to Conceive
- 1.6 Maca Root Boosts the Normal Hormone Production
- 1.7 Nutmeg and Sugar
- 1.8 Fennel and Butter
- 1.9 Chew Garlic
- 1.10 Potatoes Reduces Chances of Miscarriage
- 1.11 Egg
- 1.12 Ashwagandha Maintains Hormonal Balance
- 1.13 Chasteberry Improves Ovulation
Home Remedies to Cure Infertility in Men and Women
Red Clove is Rich in Magnesium and Calcium
2 of the most crucial minerals to increase the chances of fertility in women are magnesium and calcium. These two minerals are present in abundant amounts in red clove. Intake of red clove nourishes the uterus and helps in relaxing the women’s nervous system as well. It also supports the improvement of endocrine function inside women’s body making it easier to get her pregnant.
Both calcium and magnesium in the body help in reducing menstrual cramps too. Red clove is one of the best pregnancy preparation tonics.
- Take three parts of dried red clove leaves, one dried part of the raspberry leaf and ½ part of dried peppermint.
- Place all the herbs in a mason jar.
- Cover the herbs with the boiling water and allow it to stand for 4 hours.
- Strain the water and refrigerate the mix.
- Drink 2-3 cups daily in preparation for pregnancy
Cinnamon Prevents Yeast Infections
Cinnamon helps in the treatment of PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) which is the primary cause of infertility. The proper intake of cinnamon helps in improving menstrual cycle in women. Cinnamon helps in proper ovarian functioning and works best in fighting with infertility problems. Also, it also prevents yeast infections. Cinnamon is widely used to treat uterine fibroids, amenorrhea, and endometriosis that attack women’s fertility.
- A) Add 1-2 tbsp of cinnamon powder to a cup of lukewarm water.
- B) You can also sprinkle cinnamon powder on yogurt and oatmeal.
Research has shown that intake of cinnamon helps in improving the menstrual cycle. It is also widely used to treat problems such as amenorrhea, and endometriosis that affects women’s fertility.
Rock Salt Enhances the Health of Uterus
Intake of Rock salt makes easy for women to get pregnant. Take nearly 100gm of salt and soak one tbsp of rock salt in 750ml water. Next morning wake up early (around 4; 30-5am) drink the water, and sleep again.
Repeat the process till six months. The rock salt improves the health of uterus, and the even menstrual cycle gets regular on time.
After having this water, you the may face vomiting or diarrhea but do not worry, these symptoms are normal. But if you are feeling uncomfortable you can decrease the quantity of water in this case.
Banyan Tree Roots
Roots of the banyan tree are known to be as the best productive treatment for infertility. The roots of the tree work best in the non-presence of any congenital malfunctions. This fact can be considered as the most traditional treatment for the women in infertility.
- Dry the banyan roots in the sun.
- Grind the banyan root into the powder form and stock it in an air pack container.
- Add 2tbsp of powder in a glass full of milk.
- Make sure you don’t eat anything for 2 hours after having the drink.
- Repeat the steps for few months.
Note- Women shouldn’t consume this drink during their menstrual cycle
Dates Boosts the Ability to Conceive
Dates are rich in Vitamin A, B, and E and other minerals that are necessary for a female to conceive a baby. Besides this, Dates also treats constipation problems. In case if you have 3-4 miscarriages, intake of dates in your regular diet will surely see you through the full term pregnancy. The minerals in the dates play a crucial role in improving the fertilization power in the female.
- A) You can also eat 8-10 dates in the morning as a healthy snack or add chopped dates to have it with a smoothies or yogurt.
- B) Alternatively, Grind 10-12 dates with 2tbsp of chopped coriander and make a thick paste. Add 3/4th cup of cow’s milk and boil the paste. Allow it to cool for some time and drink this once daily a week.
Drink this mix for a week after your periods.
Maca Root Boosts the Normal Hormone Production
Maca Root is one of the best home remedies to treat infertility in both the genders. It enhances the standard hormone production and is a beneficial ingredient for women with hypothyroidism. It is rich in 31 different types of minerals. Thus it increases the chance of fertility.
It is an excellent herb which can be used by men to increase the sperm quantity. In Addition to this, Maca Root also controls the normalcy of hormones inside our body.
- A) Mix ½ tsp of maca root powder in a cup of lukewarm water. If not water, you can also mix the powder in milk. Drink it once in a month.
- B) To make it more delicious, you can also add the powder to your breakfast cereal.
- Pomegranate Increases the Blood Flow in Women
It increases the blood flow to the uterus and thickens the uterine lining reducing the chances of miscarriage. Besides this, it could also be used as a supplement to boosts the fertility growth and longevity.
- A) Drink fresh pomegranate juice
- B) Mix equal amount of pomegranate seeds and bark and store it in the airtight jar. Mix 1/2tbsp of the mixture in a glass of lukewarm water. Take it twice in a week.
If your periods are on time, but still you are facing problem in getting pregnant, then alum can help you in many ways. Take a small amount, of alum and cover it with cotton.
- Next, put the alum covered with cotton inside your vagina for a full night.
- You will see a white layer of the cotton next morning.
- Repeat the process until the milky layer stops.
- Whenever you don’t see a white layer of the cotton, it means you are now ready to get pregnant.
Nutmeg and Sugar
You might have been using nutmeg to prepare some yummy dishes. But do you know nutmeg also helps in fixing all the problems related with the women uterus and thus solve all the infertility issues?
- Take equal quantity of nutmeg powder and sugar in a bowl.
- Mix both the powder and store it in a container
- Add the mix in 1 cup of cow’s milk and consume the mixture every day during your menstrual cycles and follow the same till the eighth day.
Fennel and Butter
The study shows that Fennel is a good ingredient to treat women infertility. A quick mix of Fennel and butter boosts the fertility in women. It also helps in enhancing the health of uterus and allows the menstrual cycle to be at the time. Even after delivery, fennel cleans the uterus and increase milk production in feeding mothers.
- Take nearly 5-6gms of fennel powder and 10gms of butter in a bowl.
- Add both the ingredients and eat this mixture every morning for three months.
- Remember to take one glass of milk after you have this mixture.
Garlic is one the ingredients that contain all the therapeutic properties. But one of the important functions of garlic is to improve male sexual health. It also recovers testicular functions allows the male body to function properly. For women, chew 5-6 garlic cloves and drink milk over it. Although, it will taste weird, but follow this process every morning especially in the winter season for better results. Chewing garlic is one of the simple yet effective home remedies for female infertility problems.
Potatoes Reduces Chances of Miscarriage
Baked potatoes are a good source of Vitamin E and Vitamin B, and thus it enhances the cell division increasing the chances of a healthy ovum. Intake of baked potatoes also secrets enzymes and helps in the implantation of egg reducing the chances of miscarriage. Also, sweet potatoes are also a great source of carbohydrates.
You can also make any dish of sweet potatoes and can enjoy with meals. Sweet potatoes contain Beta Carotene which facilitates female to regulate her periods as regular menstrual cycles. Besides this, it is also the significant element of antioxidants which helps in preventing inflammations and burns in the body.
The egg is entirely a power-packed source that is rich in carotenoids and antioxidants. They are rich in choline which gives a positive effect on fetal development. Eggs are the most nutritious foods one can eat in different ways. Vitamin B12 and folate in eggs reduces the risk of congenital disabilities. Ultimately, eggs boost the fertility in women. The yolk of an egg is full of nutrients like iron, riboflavin, lutein, etc. that strengthens the body too. Try to take egg at least once in a day in your diet.
Ashwagandha Maintains Hormonal Balance
One of the best yet simple home remedy to cure infertility is an intake of Ashwagandha in your body. Ashwagandha or Indian ginseng promotes proper functioning of the reproductive organs and maintains hormonal balance. In Asia, Ashwagandha is widely used as a common treatment to treat infertility in both the genders. Ashwagandha is one of the herbs that enhance body’s endocrine functions.
- A) Mix 1 tbsp of Ashwagandha powder in a glass of lukewarm water.
- B) Drink it twice daily.
Ashwagandha tones the uterus and makes it easy for women having difficulty in conceiving.
Chasteberry Improves Ovulation
Hormonal imbalance is one of the leading cause of infertility, is this is one of your reasons of infertility intake of chasteberry is an effective solution. Chasteberry also fights against PCOS.
Chasteberry is very useful in establishing a regular menstrual cycle. In addition to this, Chasteberry also facilitates in normalizing the ratio of estrogen to progesterone thus contingent from monthly relief.
- Add 1tbsp of dried chaste berries in a cup of boiling water. Cover it for 10 minutes and strain the berries. Drink this tea only once in a week or month.
- You can also take its supplements available in the market as capsule, tinctures or liquid extracts.
There are so many factors that contribute to infertility. Fertility drugs, artificial hormones, etc. can solve the problem, but these solutions can also make them even worse and challenging. For couples, struggling with infertility can be agonizing. To decrease the risk of fertility, increase your chances of having a baby by the above home remedies.