Amebiasis Causes, Symptoms & Home Remedies to Cure
Amebiasis (amoebic dysentery) is an infectious disease or inflammatory disorder that infects the intestine. It is caused by amoebas which is absorbed through infected or polluted water and food. However, Amoebiasis is usually present in unhygienic, polluted and infected areas.
The parasitic Entamoeba histolytic is capable of persisting in the intestines without activating any signal. It affects humans and animals as well. There are minimum six groups of Entamoeba which can influence the immune system.
Amebiasis is very common in those areas where living conditions are polluted or unhygienic, and sanitation is relatively poor.
Causes of Amebiasis
Following are the causes of amebiasis-
- Amebiasis is an infectious disease which usually occurs due to Entamoeba histolytic and microorganisms. It transpires commonly in undeveloped areas and locations.
- Amebiasis takes place in those regions where there is poor sanitization.
- People with the destroyed gut system are at higher danger of amebiasis. Conditions are sudden weight loss (malnutrition) and cancer.
- Amebiasis can also occur by touching and consuming bacterial parasites.
- It also takes place from one person to another, who are suffering from amebiasis.
Symptoms of Amebiasis
Amebiasis can infect humans or animals of any gender and age. Though, it is commonly present in toddlers and immature adults. It is more widely spread in undeveloped or unhygienic regions. Amebiasis should be treated properly if it is not treated, then the condition can get critical, and life becomes unpleasant. Amebiasis can cause severe symptoms in different forms-
- Vomiting- Vomiting is usually known as emesis and throwing up. It may occur when there is an infection in the gut or immune system. If bad food and contaminated water are consumed, then it may affect the human gut and can cause vomiting.
- Diarrhea- Diarrhea (Diarrhoea) is commonly a mild infection that largely infects immune system due to parasite, bacteria, and virus, this condition results in Diarrhea frequently occurs from contaminated food and liquid.
- Bloody stools- Bloody stool is a signal of bleeding in immune system or gut. It is usually an indication of chronic infections. There may be transmission or movements of blood stools ten to twenty times in a day.
Some other common symptoms of amoebiasis are as follows-
- Severe stomach pain.
- Stomach or abdominal cramping.
- Malnutrition or weight loss.
- Intestinal gas.
- Loose motions.
- Toxic excretion of the parasite.
- Loss of appetite.
- Jaundice may occur.
- Profuse Diarrhoea.
- Amebic liver abscess.
Natural Home Remedies to Overcome Amebiasis
Consume fresh foods and purified liquids to overcome amebiasis. Following are most common natural remedies to control amebiasis-
Increase Fluid Intake
Continual vomiting can cause dehydration, which can make your condition worse. Dehydration can adversely affect our body. To stop dehydration, drink a lot of fluids every day. Usually, fluids can also help you to enhance the immune system and make your body more energetic.
- Try to drink at least 9-10 glasses of filtered water each day.
- Along with water, drink certain liquids such as coconut water, herbal tea, black tea, and buttermilk.
- Make an ORS (oral rehydration solution) with the mixture of sugar, salt, and water and drink it every day to boost up the immune
- Fruit juices like orange juice, papaya juice, beetroot juice and pomegranate juice will also help to stop intestinal infections.
Oregano is the very potent herb that can help to treat with amoebiasis and to fend off dangerous parasites. It is commonly a strong antibiotic and antioxidant agent that plays a vital role to enhance the immune system to fight infection. Though, oregano is the antispasmodic agent helps to ease stomach cramps and pain as well.
- Oregano oil usually helps in the reluctance of enteric parasites.
- Add at least two or three drops of oregano oil with one lemon juice and drink this oregano and lemon juice mixture thrice a day to overcome amoebiasis.
- You can also add some fresh or dry oregano in your daily diet.
Garlic is the antioxidant, and antibiotic agent helps to get relieved from dangerous or unfavorable parasites. It helps to stop their reoccurrence. Garlic usually strengthens immune system which helps to fight infection.
- You need to consume at least two or three fresh garlic cloves every morning to get rid of the infection.
- You can also drink garlic liquid to enhance the gut
- Garlic is the most powerful agent helps to remove parasites from your body.
Coconut is commonly a powerful antiparasitic agent that can wrestle with parasites which cause amebiasis. Though, it enhances your immune system or gut to wrestle against pathogens. You can consume coconut fruit and also apply coconut oil to deal with this obstacle.
- Drink at least 2-3 glasses of coconut water daily in every morning and evening. It will prevent your body from parasites and helps to enhance the gut
- You can also eat pieces of coconut or mixture of coconut daily to get rid of pests. It usually helps to remove parasites from your body.
- Coconut liquid is best to expel parasites from your body.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is the another best natural remedy which helps to fight infections. It usually helps to maintain pH level of your body. Though, Apple cider vinegar is mainly rich in minerals and vitamins that help to enhance the gut system to fight with inflammatory diseases.
- You can mix apple cider vinegar in honey and lemon juice.
- Drink it daily in intervals to overcome infectious problems and to maintain health.
- You can also add 2-3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in warm water and drink this liquid daily to strengthen your body.
Neem or Margosa
Neem or Margosa odor is usually known as Indian Lilac. It is the other natural remedy to get rid of amoebiasis or parasitic infection. It contains antioxidants, antibiotic and antiparasitic properties that help to kill unfavorable parasites. Neem or Margosa also contributes to removing toxins.
- You need to chew 3-4 neem leaves on an empty abdominal daily to overcome infections.
- Drink 1-2 tablespoons of neem leaf juice in every morning and evening.
- You can also apply neem oil to get rid of
Pumpkin is the anti- inflammatory agent helps to remove parasites from your body. It also protects abdominal intestines from parasitic damage. Pumpkins can easily be digested.
- Consume at least two or three tablespoons of pumpkin seeds on an empty abdominal.
- Drink excessive amount of water for proper digestion.
- You can add pumpkin seeds in your salad and can also consume cooked pumpkin seeds.
Turmeric is the best anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibiotic agent. It is the most effective natural remedy to overcome amoebiasis. It mainly helps to terminate dangerous parasites from your body. Turmeric safeguards tissues from injuries and contributes to enhancing the gut system to wrestle with infection.
- Mix raw turmeric, water and salt to make an antiseptic Drink turmeric liquid every morning on an empty abdominal.
- You can also add turmeric to Boosting up immune system will be beneficial.
- You can mix turmeric in milk and drink it in every morning to relieve abdominal pain and cramps.
Eat Plentiful Food
Add healthy fiber- rich foods in your diet. Consuming fiber- rich foods helps to sanitize intestines. It also contributes to ensuring precise and proper bowel movements which inspire body to remove parasites.
- Consume excessive amount of delicious- fiber products such as tomatoes, beans, beetroot, carrot, wheat germ, brown rice, peas, broccoli, whole grain products, sunflower seeds, and nuts.
- Along with fiber foods, consume potassium and vitamin C products to enhance the immune
Cloves usually contain antiseptic, antibacterial and antiparasitic agents that help to eliminate parasites and destroy parasite eggs as well. Though, cloves ease abdominal pain, cramps, and other stomach discomforts.
- Chew 2-3 cloves daily in the morning.
- You can add cloves powder in lukewarm water and drink that water thrice a day.
Papaya seeds are anti parasitic and anti- inflammatory properties which help to cure amebiasis. It is the best remedy to overcome infectious diseases naturally. Consume 2-3 papaya seeds daily to enhance the immune system and to fight with infections.
Prevention from Amebiasis
Some Valuable Tips to Get Rid of Amebiasis-
- Proper sanitization helps to obstruct amebiasis.
- After using bathroom and toilet, wash your hands properly with soap.
- Properly soak or rinse fruits and vegetables before consuming.
- Avoid drinking contaminated water and unhygienic or unhealthy foods.
- Do not use public toilets.
- Do exercise regularly to enhance immunity and to maintain good help.
- Avoid junk foods, preserved products, sugar, caffeinated beverages, alcohol and processed foods items which can heighten infectious diseases.
- Use cold compresses for abdominal pain and cramps.
- Suck ice or ginger to cure vomiting.
- Consume at least two cups of probiotic curd every day.
- People who usually travel tropical countries such as Africa and South America are in danger of suffering amebiasis.
In this write up, we share information about amebiasis. It contains causes, symptoms, and remedies of amebiasis, which helps to overcome amebiasis. Natural resources are usually helpful for infections and diseases. It just takes a little more time to get rid of the disease. It is good to stick to home remedies as it has no side effects. It is essential to consult a doctor if you are suffering from amebiasis.