Home Remedies for Alzheimer Disease Causes & Symptoms
Alzheimer is an incurable neurodegenerative disease which commonly attacks the neurons present in the brain. Though, Alzheimer’s are a type of dementia disease. It arrives slowly and heightens over time. Alzheimer disease mainly occurs in old age people over 65 years. The most predictable early indications or signs which mainly observed in Alzheimer patients includes memory fading, mental confusion, mood changes, behavioral issues, difficulty in self-care, less interest and loss of motivation. Slowly and cautiously bodily functions lost and eventually leads to death.
- Common Symptoms of Alzheimer Disease
- Some Leading Causes of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Risk Factors
- Home Remedies for Alzheimer Disease
- Prevention of Alzheimer disease
Common Symptoms of Alzheimer Disease
Some symptoms and indications usually appear in Alzheimer patient are listed below-
Memory loss is the common symptom of Alzheimer. In this process, Alzheimer patients often forget the things easily and do not able to recognize things.
Difficulty in Performing Everyday Tasks
Alzheimer patients usually face many problems in performing any work or task such as lack of concentration, poor understanding, inability to plan things and activities. Alzheimer disease attacks the brain of a patient and does not allow one to concentrate on a particular task.
Alzheimer disease lacks motivation in person, because of lacking motivational power they face difficulty in communicating with someone or they may fail to express their feelings.
Mood swings is a rapid or quick change in mood. The alternative set of moods such as happy, sad and angry changes one’s mood rapidly.
Lack of Motivation
A person or human being who is suffering from Alzheimer disease lacks motivation in taking or showing interest in some activities or things. Lack of motivation does not allow them to focus on particular things.
Just because of mood changes including anxiety, distress, and lack of motivation and concentrating power, less interest in particular activities, difficulty in sharing and understanding feelings affects the personality.
Some other symptoms of Alzheimer’s are as follows:
- A severe headache.
- Inability in recognizing things, faces and objects.
- Distress or anxiety.
- Weight loss.
- The problem in recognizing common words.
- Difficulty in speaking and writing.
- Behavioral changes.
- Frustration and irritation.
- Loss of inhibitions.
- Social withdrawal.
- Change in sleeping habits.
Some Leading Causes of Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer disease usually attacks one’s brain. Though, the causes of Alzheimer disease are not adequately understood. It mainly damages or destroys the neurons in the brain. Alzheimer is a dangerous condition which may cause brain tumor by destroying as many cells of the brain. Alzheimer attacks the nervous system of the brain; then it may inevitably lead to brain shrinkage.
However, doctors have examined two abnormalities which are evaluated as hallmark of the Alzheimer disease-
Neurofibrillary Tangles are twisted fibers which are placed inside the brain cells. They usually take the nutrients and other significant things moving from one portion of the cell to another part of the cell.
Beta- amyloid Plaques are usually a sticky bunch of protein. They assemble up in the middle of nerve cells rather than breaking down.
Some other causes of Alzheimer disease are as follows:
- Head trauma.
- Sleep deprived regularly.
- Diabetes in the brain.
- Consumption of liquor.
Alzheimer disease is mainly found in aged people who are over 65 years of age. It usually gets double every decade.
- Family genes
It may usually cause from family genes. If your parents this kind of disease then you may also get it naturally.
- Down syndrome
People having down syndrome may develop Alzheimer disease. Alzheimer disease may occur in people with down syndrome 10 to 20 years before.
- Head injury
If you are suffering from any head injury like a severe headache, then you may likely to have Alzheimer disease.
- Mild cognitive impairment
The people who have memory problems are more likely to have Alzheimer disease.
- Sex (gender)
Women are more likely to face Alzheimer disease as compared to men. The chance of Alzheimer disease is greater to occur in women. It’s because women live longer.
- Heart health and lifestyle
People with heart disease or infection have the greater risk of Alzheimer disease. Some other changes which develop Alzheimer disease in you –
- Uncontrolled diabetes.
- High blood pressure.
- High cholesterol.
- Unhygienic diet.
- Lack of mental and physical exercise.
Home Remedies for Alzheimer Disease
Some natural home remedies for Alzheimer include meditation, herbs, mental exercise, maintaining blood pressure, Ginkgo Biloba, consume food with antioxidants, placebos, healthy and purified fluids, avoid alcohol, healthy balanced diet, etc.
Exercise can keep your mind fresh and build positive energy in your mind and the whole body as well. Regular exercise will help to reduce the possibility of Alzheimer disease. It keeps your body flexible and active. Exercise daily to enhance your muscles and bones as well as your mental health. Do mental and physical exercise to strengthen your body systematically.
- Do physical and mental exercise daily in the morning and evening for at least 1 hour.
- After exercise, drink a glass of juice.
- Regular exercise will surely help you to heal Alzheimer disease.
Regular meditation can help you to get rid of Alzheimer disease. It usually strengthens your brain or mind. Meditation will also help you to concentrate on particular activities. It can also cure severe headaches and other mental injuries.
- Sit down and close your eyes for 5-10 minutes and think positive.
- Avoid negative thoughts while meditating.
- Meditating in a peaceful place is necessary.
- It helps you to gain positive energy and build positive thoughts I’m your mind as well.
Social engagement is the best way to get rid of Alzheimer disease. It may help you to interact with different kind of people and make a strong connection with them.
Instead of sitting alone, get engaged in a society which may fresh your mind and engages you in some activities.
- Spend some time with your friends.
- Share your feelings with them.
- Don’t hide your feelings it may lead to mental stress.
- Go to parties with your friends.
- Develop new friendships.
- Hang out with your friends on weekends.
Healthy Balanced Diet
Healthy and balanced diet is the best remedy to get rid of Alzheimer disease. Eat green vegetables, fresh fruits and dried fruits which help you to enhance the health of your body (physical and mental both). Drink plenty of juices and other purified fluids to make your feeling energetic. A healthy diet will also protect you from an inflammatory disease like swelling, redness, tiredness, and irritation. It usually strengthens your whole body and relieves yours from severe aches such as headaches, body pain, etc.
- Drink a glass of milk or juice every morning.
- Consume green vegetables which contain a lot of nutrients, proteins, vitamins, and carbohydrates as well.
- Eat foods that contain omega-3 fatty acid. Like eggs.
- Avoid junk foods and contaminated drinks.
- Balance healthy diet in regular intervals.
- Regularly drink a cup of tea to reduce mental pressure or stress.
- Consume white foods like cheese, butter, milk, yogurt to enhance your mental health.
- Consume herbs and spices such as parsley, oregano, and rosemary.
- Eat wild fish and red meat two times a day to energize your brain muscles and body muscles as well.
Stress management is the best kind of remedy to get rid of a mental disease like Alzheimer disease. Stress management helps to maintain your mental health and stress level. It encourages you to get involved in mental activities. Typically, it helps you to lower stress level. To manage stress play games, walk on a less traveled road, enjoy with your friends.
- Spend some time with your loved ones.
- Share inner feelings with your family and close ones.
- Listen to music and dance to fresh your mind.
- Do not pressurize yourself.
- Maintain inner peace.
- Entertain yourself.
- Make fun a priority.
Pumpkin, Sesame and Sunflower Seeds
Sesame, pumpkin and sunflower seeds usually contain a lot of nutrients. Consume them with lukewarm water every morning. Regular consumption of seeds may help you to strengthen or boost up your mental health.
Turmeric is the best remedy to cure Alzheimer disease. It helps to enhance brain tissues.
- You just need to mix half spoon of turmeric in warm milk.
- Drink that milk every night to boost up your mental health.
Prevention of Alzheimer disease
There are some tips to stop Alzheimer disease as follows-
- Avoid alcohol- consumption of liquor or alcohol is injurious to health. It may lead to Alzheimer disease.
- Maintain blood pressure- maintain blood pressure by eating green vegetables and fruits. Drink pomegranate and beetroot juices to purify your blood and maintain the circulation of blood as well.
- Do not take much stress. A lot of stress may lead to a severe headache and can cause Alzheimer disease.
- Maintain your health by eating hygienic foods and purified water and juices. It may help you to get rid of Alzheimer disease and other heath related issues.
This write up can acknowledge you about Alzheimer disease. Causes, symptoms, risk factors, remedies are briefly described which will help you to stop Alzheimer disease. Follow the treatments regularly and stay healthy.